What to Expect
As you join us at a 9:00 or 10:30 am worship service, you will notice that …
• the music style is contemporary
• most choose to wear nice, but casual clothes
• the service is tasteful, but creative (at times involving drama, multimedia presentations, personal stories, etc.)
• the Bible is taught and explained in a thoughtful way with special attention given to application
• communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of each month
• our goal is to respond to God in a way that is authentic and sincere
Click here to listen to online sermons
After the Worship Service
After the worship service a staff member or lay leader will be at the Welcome Center to greet our guests or answer any questions. The Welcome Center contains key information about the ministries that Center Point offers.
Click here to view available ministries
What Makes Someone a Christian?
The message of the Bible is that we receive God's forgiveness as a free gift through a personal relationship with Christ (Romans 6:23), and we enter into this relationship by acknowledging that we have sinned and fallen short of what God asks of us (Romans 3:23), and we believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior (John 1:12). If you have a question about this, any of the ministry staff would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.